Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Maple-Sage Roasted Pork Tenderloin


I love pork tenderloin. It is probably one of my favorite meats. I love trying new ways of cooking it and this recipe didn't fail. It was so delicious! The picture isn't great, but I promise the tenderloin was! :)
Enjoy!


Maple-Sage Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Recipe from Twin Tables


2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed


1. Combine ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 60 minutes.


2. Preheat oven to 400°.


3. Remove pork from bag. Place pork on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155°. Cover loosely with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.

9 comments:

Megan said...

mmmm - that looks great. I just made a bbq style pork roast last week - I think you'll love it.

Elyse said...

Mmm, Cristine, this pork sounds fabulous. I love the pairing of the maple. How delicious! I'm sorry that I've been an absent commenter; I just finished up my law school exams today!!

Coleens Recipes said...

I just bought a big pork loin and I was wondering what to do with it, so THANK YOU for the recipe!!

Katy ~ said...

Pork with maple ~ be still my heart. Sounds FAB, Christine. Growing up we only had fried pork chops (good, but boring) so a new way of preparing pork has great appeal to me! Thanks for a delicious post!

Christy said...

Mmmm-I'm lovin' the combination of maple and pork! Looks so yummy!

Donna-FFW said...

Oh this dish looks terrific. Love the flavoring.pork tenderloin is one of my favorite meals to cook!

Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

Hi Christine! This looks wonderful! I love pork tenderloin too, it's so versatile. I'd like to make this soon; thanks for sharing the recipe. xo~m

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Mmmmm, it's one of my fave! Wait! Outside of seafood it is my fave protein!

Thanks for sharing!
~ingrid

Shelby said...

This is a definite bookmark in my book. Maple and pork work really well together! (not to mention I love cooking with real maple syrup!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails