Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sausage Fettuccine in Tomato Cream Sauce

Quick, easy, and delicious. What more could you ask for?



Sausage Fettuccine in Tomato Cream Sauce


2 TBSP olive oil

2 TBSP butter

1 small onion, chopped

3 garlic cloves, minced

1 lb mild Italian sausage, casings removed

1 cup heavy cream

16 oz tomato sauce

1 TBSP dried sage

1 lb fettuccine, cooked

1 cup Parmesan, grated




Heat olive oil and butter together in large pot. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened. Add sausage and cook through.



Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and sage. Add fettuccine and top with grated parmesan. Serve and enjoy!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Nice..I love a simple pasta dinner. And if it has any type of cream sauce...yummo!

Coleens Recipes said...

Oh man, if it tastes half as good as that photo makes it look, it must have been scrumptious.

Katy ~ said...

Cristine, I want to take my fork and swirl that luscious looking pasta up into my mouth and slurp it all in!!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Mmm, I agree with everything they said before me....YUM! I am DEFINITELY giving this a try! :)
~ingrid

Melody said...

I love quick, easy and delicious! I think I will score major points with my husband for this one. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Cristine! We just finished eating. No complaints and everyone's belly is filled. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Not only was it good it was also easy to make!
~ingrid

amycaseycooks said...

Perfectly easy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails