Sunday, August 9, 2009

SMS: Snickerdoodles


I was so excited that Snickerdoodles were chosen for this week's Sweet Melissa Sundays for two reasons. Reason number 1- I love ANYTHING Snickerdoodle (see here and here!). Reason number 2 - We didn't know what recipe we would be making until a few days ago, so an easy peasy cookie recipe was a welcomed one!


These cookies were soft, chewy, and incredibly delicious. This is a perfect snickerdoodle recipe and I know I will make them again and again!


Thanks to Spike the Baker for choosing this wonderful recipe, which you can be found here.


A quick side note... Our household goods are being packed up tomorrow and we are disconnecting our main computer this afternoon. We are hoping that the wireless will still work for the laptop, but we don't know for sure because Deutsch Telekom can be a pain sometimes! :) So, if I am not around commenting, that is why. I am going to try and get all my drafts typed up today and scheduled for posting so that my blog doesn't die with my internet connection! I promise to stop by your blogs whenever I can and hopefully this move won't limit my blogging time too much!

16 comments:

Nina said...

You should try snickerdoodle cupcakes next time! I totally agree though, snickerdoodles are amazing!

Katy ~ said...

Happy moving!

I love snickerdoodles as well. Will certainly have to make these. So perfect when I need a sweet treat!

Mrs. G said...

They were quick and tasty! Have a great move.

Unknown said...

The cookies look awesome! This was a great recipe wasn't it? I really enjoyed them. Good luck with your move!

Michele said...

Your cookies look perfect!

Flourchild said...

Great cookies! I love these too. THere super easy to make and taste very good! My son was excited cus these are his fav. Hope all goes well with the computer!

spike. said...

I love anything snickerdoodle too! Thanks for baking with me.

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Hey, no worries! I'll see ya arond when things settle for you! Good luck with your move. Kinda handy having cookies to much on while doing all the busy work of packing.
~ingrid

margot said...

The cookies look great, this was such a great recipe! Good luck with your move!

Sarah said...

Your cookies look perfect! I really loved these too. Good luck with the move!!

Katiecakes said...

that bundt cake looks amazing! That needs to happen in my kitchen right now!!!

Your cookies look lovely!

Katie xox

Anonymous said...

Your cookies look great! I agree, this was a wonderful recipe for the week.

Jaime said...

I forgot to make these! but i really want to try them :) looks great

Joy said...

Hi Christine!

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello- it was lovely to hear from you! Great job on your cookies- they look super yummy :)

So are you in the middle of a move? If so, best of luck with everything- I know it can be very stressful, so I hope you're hangin' in there, and things settle down ASAP! Hope to hear from you again soon!

-Joy

Karin said...

I agree- a simple recipe was quite a relief. And I didn't have to go to the store to buy anything! Good luck with your move.

Spryte said...

YUMMY! I love snickerdoodles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails