Monday, September 12, 2011

Cream Cheese Hershey Bar Cookies


So soft, so chocolatey, SO DELICIOUS!

Cream Cheese Hershey Bar Cookies
Recipe adapted from Cupookies

3 oz cream cheese
1 stick butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 egg

1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 3/4 cup flour

4 Hershey's Bars, chopped

Cream butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Mix in flour and baking powder just until combined. Stir in chopped chocolate.

Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.

Preheat oven to 375. Scoop out dough onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.

6 comments:

CEK said...

These sound and look amazing!

Christine said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to try these! I am really enjoying reading your blog.

Julie said...

Those would really hit the spot right now...yum :)

Mark and Melissa said...

I wish we lived closer so I could sample things everyday! :)

Leslie said...

Ohhh I am totally loving these with the cream cheese in them!!!

Anonymous said...

These are my new go to cookie, so easy to make. They come out delicious every time, Ive made them a few times now, completely wonderful!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails