Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TWD: Honey Nut Scones


Oh my goodness... It has been 10 days since my last blog post! I really didn't realize it had been that long. Time kinda slipped away from me. The past 10 days have been crazy. My hard drive on my laptop broke and I had to take it in to get repaired and I was without internet access for 4 days (TORTURE!).  Then we cleared out of our rental house and moved to a hotel. We are buying a house and won't close on it until next week so for the time being I am without a kitchen. :( But, I have still have some things to post so hopefully I can keep blogging from the hotel. :)


These scones I made before I completely packed up my kitchen and we loved them. Then again, what isn't to love? Honey and walnuts wrapped up in a scone! YUM!


Thanks to Jeanette of Whimsical Cupcake for hosting this week. The recipe can be found at her blog. 

4 comments:

mike509 said...

Wow..... impressed with such a busy schedule. Glad you were able to make them and post. These were a hit - and congrats on the new house!

Flourchild said...

You have been on the go lady! Im glad your computer is back up and running! Im happy your in that new beautiful home! take pictures!!

Jeannette said...

i'm so glad you got to crank these out before you get into your new house, but either way i'm sure they would be worth the wait ;) they look yummy and inviting. thank you for baking along with me this week!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that scone looks really yummy. Good luck on your move!

Related Posts with Thumbnails